Terms & Condition
1. DNA Sports and the hosts of this site accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading or defamatory statements.
2. While we hope you find the contents of this website interesting and informative, the contents are for general information only. We believe the contents to be true and accurate as at the date of writing but can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy, currency or applicability of any of the contents in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances. As such, the contents should not be relied upon and professional advice should be taken in specific cases. In addition, none of the content of this website will form any part of any contract between us or constitutes an offer by us. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.
3. The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by DNA Sports or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
4. From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to give further information and are not intended to signify that DNA Sports endorses any such website and/or content. DNA Sports accepts no responsibility for the content of the linked website. Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses and other items of a destructive or malicious nature.
5. As our website may provide links to third party websites, such as those of our business partners and on-line advisers, users should review their respective privacy policies to learn more about, what, why and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
6. The service and materials on this website are provided “as is” and DNA Sports and the hosts of this site expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.
7. Except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, DNA Sports and the hosts of this site hereby exclude liability for and claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to any information and/or services provided on our website including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages or loss of profits or data whether based on a breach of contract or warranty, delict or tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
8. Any discounts for DNA Sports products and services communicated in promotional literature can be removed or amended at any given time depending on availability.
9. Privacy Notice:
DNA Sports may share your personal images with other carefully selected partners. These partners may use your personal images in a number of ways, including: • Advertising and marketing promotions on internet • Advertising and marketing promotions on social media platforms • Advertising and marketing promotions on TV
DNA SPORTS RULES
• No Credit. You have to pay before you play.
• Payment must be made only at the designated booking counters
• Do not pay cash at any playing zone to any person, individual and/or staff.
• If you are unable to perform the activity, money will not be refunded.
• Your time slot starts from the time the activity has been booked and not when you arrive. Additional time will not be added if you arrive late.
• If you fail to turn up on time then you lose the slot and money will not be refunded.
• Patrons shall utilize all facilities at their own risk.
• DNA SPORTS does not assume liability for property damage and/or injuries resulting from any activity or event at its premises.
• A parent or legal guardian must accompany any user under the age of 16 years. Children must be supervised at all times.
• Patrons are responsible for their belongings. DNA SPORTS does not assume liability, whatsoever, for any personal belongings that are lost, disappear or may be stolen from its premises.
• DNA SPORTS is not liable for delays, postponements or cancellation due to circumstances related to or caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to loss of electricity, inclement weather, fire, earthquake or flood.
Behaviour and Conduct
• All facilities and equipment must be used ONLY for the purpose for which they were intended.
• Any person causing damage to the equipment or property of DNA SPORTS shall be held accountable to reimburse, in full, for all repair or replacement expenses arising from such conduct.
• DNA SPORTS may be utilizing security cameras on-site, which may record video and audio of patrons of the facility. By entering DNA SPORTS you are consenting to being videotaped while in the facility.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
• Outside food and beverages are not allowed into DNA SPORTS.
• No food and beverages is allowed into any playing area.